Friday, June 28, 2013

Spinkle Shower

Ok, this is only semi-food related but I'm so happy with how everything turned out, I had to share! I organized my first ever, Sprinkle Shower for a co-worker expecting baby #2. I made rice crispy treat pops, dipped in pink chocolate and topped with sprinkles. They turned about AMAZING and so did the whole party. Love when you have a vision of how it will look and you make it happen. And it could only happen with amazing co-workers helping! Mark was in charge of signage and the "Ready to Pop" sucker tags. Daos brought in the BEST cupcakes from Yummy cupcakes and to die for popcorn from Chicago. Nan brought in sugar sprinkled sugar cookies. Yes, it was a SUGAR fest.  We also had super cute heart shaped jelly beans from another Stephanie that I'm actually eating right now. Guess I didn't have enough sugar yesterday!
The table was decorated with bottles filled with sprinkles and flowers. I used Snapple bottles, labels removed and a ribbon covering the mouth of the bottle!
We did "Late Night Diapers" as our activity/game. Nadia brought in diapers and everyone wrote a little message to Alanna for those middle of the night diaper changes. When you're up for the 4th time, you need something to make you laugh.
I LOVE doing this kind of stuff.....need to find a way to make money doing this. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment