Monday, July 29, 2013

Grilled steak with green beans and tomatoes with chimichurri sauce

Since it's summer I've been looking for more grilling recipes since its' too hot to cook.  Since I'm no grill master, I did all the prep work and gave Earl his cooking instructions.  And he killed it! The BBQ brought out this amazing smokey flavor in the green beans and tomatoes. They were still crispy but slightly charred. You can see how perfectly the steak was cooked. Then add in the chimichurri sauce.....out of this world. I also oven roasted some rosemary-yukon potatoes.  The potatoes became the vehicle to devour more of the chimichurri sauce once the steak was gone!

I liked the idea of this one but wasn't sold on the chimichurri recipe included.  

Use this chimichurri recipe!  I did cut the crushed red peppers down to 1 tsp. 
And am REALLY happy I did!!!  It would have been way too spicy for me. 

I have the remaining chimichurri in the fridge and am looking for ways to use it this week! I want to put it on EVERYTHING!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment