Friday, March 6, 2015

Mussels in White Wine

Oh, Ina Garten.....you can do no wrong in my book! Seriously this recipe is on point and I may never order mussels while eating out again.....I doubt they'd be as good as these. No joke. 

When I came home with 3 lbs of mussels, my husband gave me a crazy look. 3 lbs for 2 people? You know what, not only did we eat every single mussel but nearly drank the sauce straight from the bowls. I really nailed the timing on these too. They were perfectly cooked. 

I followed the recipe exactly. I may ease up on the salt next time. But that's a personal preference as my husband said it was perfect. 


http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/mussels-in-white-wine-recipe.html

I paired it with a toasted bread and a simple salad with the best blue cheese dressing I've ever had! I found it at Whole Foods but they've been out of stock the past 2 visits. I'm seriously bummed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment